Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Let Go, Let God

Faith Gives Me The Courage To Let Go.

Spirit flows like a river, the powerful life force that moves with purposeful direction. As I follow the current down the waterway, I relax and allow the forward movement to carry me. Free from resistance, I trust I am headed in the right direction. My faith gives me courage to let go. I no longer exhaust my energy paddling against the current only to discover the futility of my efforts. Feelings of frustration and defeat show me I am resisting the flow. I take notice. I pause and deeply exhale. As I release my breath, I release the need to control. I soften, becoming fluid like the water. Over and over, I let go and let the river guide me where I need to go. 

I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment