Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Unlimited

With God I Am Unlimited.

I know unlimited living through my oneness with Spirit. The presence, power, strength, and wisdom of God are without limitation. These divine gifts and so many more live inside me and are mine to use to create my life. A storehouse of divine ideas is available to me in prayer. In the sacred Silence, I claim these ideas and affirm peace, plenty, wholeness, and energy. There is no limit to the spiritual riches I can draw upon, no limit to the wondrous things I can do and be. I am richly and fully alive. I believe in possibility and approach each day eagerly, ready to make the most of it. I live gratefully, thankful for the goodness of God and my unlimited capacity to express it as only I can. 

With the eyes of your heart enlightened, you may know … what is the immeasurable greatness of his power for us who believe.—Ephesians 1:18, 19

No comments:

Post a Comment