Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I Walk By The Light Of God.

Every question has an answer, and every problem can be solved. When it is difficult to see my way through, I remember the light of God is always shining, ever illuminating the right and perfect path forward. I need only open my eyes and heart to it. The more I rely on my faith to show me the way, the brighter the guiding light gleams, and the more easily I follow it home like the luminous glow of a full moon on a clear night. As I think through a situation, I affirm I will know all I need to at the right and perfect time for the next step. Pausing in prayer to listen, my guidance opens the curtains I had closed over the windows of awareness. I see clearly, and my spirit soars. 

I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.—Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment