Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Express Freedom

I Am Free To Express My Divinity.

Freedom is a state of mind not dependent on my present circumstances or my past history. Knowing this makes it easier for me to let my feelings of limitation go. Realizing the depth and power of my divine nature is the key to lasting freedom. I may feel that something or someone is holding me back, but are they really? No. It is my perspective that limits me. The truth is my freedom is always present within me. I need only direct my attention and energy to it instead of to outer appearances. I am a free, infinite spiritual being, and nothing can change that. When I feel and express my freedom, my life experiences will reflect this truth. With trust and confidence, I live my freedom and feel unstoppable. 

For you were called to freedom, brothers and sisters.—Galatians 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment