Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Let Go Let God With Zeal

My Zeal For Life Carries Me Forward.

I connect with the power of zeal within me and feel an influx of energy and enthusiasm. My zeal drives out apathy and boredom, filling me with passion and purpose. I use zeal to propel myself into new adventures with confidence and boldness. At the start of each day, I affirm enthusiasm for everything before me, even the more mundane parts of life. I approach each task with gusto, knowing my attitude will make all the difference. My zeal inspires me spiritually. Far from the frenzy and charged activity of my outer life, I bring quiet zeal to my spiritual life. I stoke the fires of spiritual truth until they burn steadily within me, setting my mind and heart aglow with the light of God. 

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.—Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment