Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Protection

I Stand Tall In Truth And Am Protected.

Sometimes I may feel swayed by the changing winds of worldly experience, tossed about and shaken by unexpected developments. I may feel at the mercy of circumstances beyond my understanding or control, untethered and unprotected. When this happens, I stand tall and strong in spiritual truth. After all, no adversity can outlast God, the one presence and power active in the universe and as my life. This truth is my shelter, my refuge, and my protection. I return to this understanding again and again, as often as I need to until I feel safe and secure in God. I am protected. In the past, I may have worried, I may have cried, I may have trembled in fear. I now live in full awareness of the power and strength of God, always mine to draw upon. 

If God is for us, who is against us?—Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment