Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless The Earth

My Thoughtful Choices Bless The Earth.

I am grateful for the planet Earth, my home, each time I behold the glory of my divine Source reflected in its wonders. Scripture tells me God’s first commandment was dominion over the earth and its creatures. Dominion grants humankind the authority to use earth’s resources to create a more abundant life and gives each person the responsibility to help maintain a healthy environment for future generations to thrive. If I am able, I may work with others to plant trees, care for gardens, or help keep a stream or park clean and free from litter. I bless the earth by making thoughtful choices, mindful of how my actions will affect our shared home. 

But the land that you are crossing over to occupy is a land of hills and valleys, watered by rain from the sky, a land that the Lord your God looks after.—Deuteronomy 11:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment