Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Eager

Centered In God, I Am Energetic And Enthusiastic.

Enthusiasm for life rises in me like the sunlight spilling over the horizon as it slowly and steadily brightens the whole sky. I feel eager for the day ahead. From the simplest pleasures to the most grand undertaking, I approach it all with gusto. I feel motivated and ready to take on the day’s possibilities. In the past, I may have hesitated or given in to doubt. Today I choose zeal, which gives me an eagerness and appetite to use my divine gifts to reach higher, go further, and get the most out of life. Through it all, I am energetic and enthusiastic, eager to shine, grow, and uniquely express the light and goodness of God as only I can. 

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved by him, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly explaining the word of truth.—2 Timothy 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment