Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Unlimited

Trusting In The Love Of God, I Find Unlimited Possibility.

Divine love is unlimited. I can call upon it to heal and strengthen myself and to promote peace and harmony in my life and in the world. The love of God is simply inexhaustible and everywhere present. Knowing this, I feel no need to doubt or limit myself or the pursuit of my dreams because I live in a world of unlimited possibilities. I need only search my mind and heart for all the ways I may have limited myself. God is my source. As I focus on that unlimited source in prayer, I become an open vessel of joy, guidance, health, and peace. Oneness with God suffuses my awareness. I emerge from prayer with renewed peace and positive expectation. Unlimited blessings are truly mine. 

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.—Deuteronomy 6:5

No comments:

Post a Comment