Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Refresh

Honoring The Divine Presence Within, I Am Refreshed.

Stretching and yawning after a good sleep, enjoying a brisk walk in the early morning, or sipping a replenishing drink after a workout or time in the sun, I feel refreshed. I move forward into my next activity with a renewed feeling of well-being. Building upon and refreshing my knowledge may relieve me from thinking too much about my obligations. Spending time with a good book or revisiting favorite passages from my favorite writing can give me a relaxing mental pause. I find many opportunities to refresh my awareness that God, the divine presence, is within me wherever I am, whatever I am doing. It takes only a moment to find God’s presence reflected in the people and animals I encounter and in the natural beauty that surrounds me. 

So that by God’s will I may come to you with joy and be refreshed in your company.—Romans 15:32

No comments:

Post a Comment