Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Feel Comfort

Divine Love Is My Comfort And My Refuge.

If I’m in the midst of a difficult or challenging situation, the idea of setting aside my heavy burden and resting for a while may feel impossible. But the calm and comfort of a time-out or a period of release can ease my mind and soothe my feelings. Even a few moments to step away and feel the warmth of sunshine or seek the supportive words of a friend comfort me. Whatever prompts me to seek consolation is a call to care for myself, to open my heart to the comforting presence of divine love. As I turn to this presence, I relax my shoulders and feel tension subside. I feel loved and comforted by the always present source of life itself. Throughout the day, I return to this calming practice of opening my heart to feel nurtured and loved. 

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.—Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment