Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Let Go Let God Feel Gladness

I Feel Gladness Deep In My Soul.

Gladness is that wonderful feeling when all parts of my life–inside and outside, my body and my mind, my thoughts and my actions–are in easy harmony. There is such bliss in moving in rhythm with life. I feel part of everything, and I hold the entirety of the world within myself. In this place, I feel my oneness with God. I perceive the presence of God all around me. It’s in the sights and sounds of nature, in the smiles and hugs of family and friends. But mostly it’s in the connectedness I feel with all life and the profound contentedness I feel as a spiritual being, a beloved child of God. I am grateful to be in the flow of life, attuned to the world through my senses and to God through divine guidance. I am so very glad. 

Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.—Psalm 51:12

No comments:

Post a Comment