Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Let Go Let God Feel Grateful

I Lift Up My Heart With Gratitude.

Although I may not be inclined to give thanks for all things, I can practice gratitude in every situation. Gratitude elevates me. With each thankful prayer, I feel a lift of my vibration, consciousness, and circumstances. How can I ruminate or obsess while I am giving thanks? Through my grateful thoughts, I feel the light in my soul becoming clear and bright as any dark clouds of doubt or disappointment dissolve. Spiritual guidance shines through my mind and heart, making my direction sure. My grateful heart guides and moves me toward my highest and best outcomes. My path is clear, my way is sure, and I give thanks as I walk with conviction along my journey of soul evolution. 

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone.—1 Timothy 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment