Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Pray For Others, Trusting The Indwelling Power Of God Is With Them Always.

I feel honored when someone asks me to pray with them or for a loved one. I’m aware it can be hard to trust and believe when weighed down with worry. This is why it is my joy to hold the high watch in prayer. No matter the situation or prayer need, I center myself in the truth there is no lack in God. As I pray, I envision them whole in every way, filled with health, prosperity, joy, and happiness. They may not be aware of their divine gifts right now, but I know the truth of their divinity. I see those for whom I pray as they truly are, perfect spiritual beings. Knowing this, I do not pray for specific outcomes. Instead, I pray for their highest good to come to them and for them to deeply feel the presence of God, with and within them always. 

But truly God has listened; he has given heed to the words of my prayer.—Psalm 66:19

No comments:

Post a Comment