Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Honor

I Honor The Life Of God In Everyone And Everything.

I honor the legacy of all those who have come before me and their contributions to the world. I take a moment in silence to speak a prayer of peace and gratitude for those who have passed. I honor the courage and strength of all people who have served to make this a better world. I honor the sacredness of all life. In a consciousness of oneness, I honor the spirit of God in all. Everything I see is the life of God expressing itself. Life is eternal, and I trust my loved ones will live on forever. I cherish the memories and the love we shared. Nothing and no one can take that away. With immense gratitude, I send a blessing and a prayer to all those who have enriched my life. 

Pay to all what is due them … respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.—Romans 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment