Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 8, 2023

Let Go Let God Open To Guidance

Open And Receptive To God's Guidance, I Live My Best Life Now.

Whenever I face a difficult decision, God within me seems to whisper the answer. Whether it is in the area of family, career, or any other part of my life, I use my guidance to make the best choices. Like a crossroads, my future is before me, and I give thanks for my guidance, which tells me the way to travel. I am never alone because God is always with me. I close my eyes and open my heart to listen. In the Silence, I discern my guidance. I move forward with clarity. As I align with the truth of my being, I know what is mine to do. No matter my path, I am divinely guided. I travel with God. I am loved, protected, and so very blessed. 

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment