Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Envision Protection

I Am  Secure In The Light Of God Within Me And In The World.

The light, love, and presence of God is within and around me always. I affirm this statement of truth, infusing my thoughts and feelings with power. Placing my attention on God causes my fear to subside and fade into nothingness. One with Spirit, I am secure and calm. I live each day with confidence and well-being. I pray for and behold my loved ones secure and protected because I know with absolute faith that wherever they are, God is. I respond to troubling events with prayer. As I pray, my loving, caring energy goes forth from me to all beings and our earth home. I pray for the divine protection of others near and far. I envision healing light enveloping all and encircling our beloved earth. 

Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!—Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment