Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Care

I Am Here, And I Care.

Sometimes my heart goes out to a friend or even a stranger who is struggling. Other times, my heart breaks when I learn of another’s devastating news. In those moments, I feel the urge to help. I pray, affirming healing, peace, or comfort. I may offer financial support or material goods. I might call on the phone or visit in person. Even so, I may feel my efforts are not enough, especially when needs are great. But the impulse to care is in many people, the activity of God streaming through so many hearts and hands. As I join my efforts with theirs, I trust we can lift up even the most dire situation. I am a caring presence, ready to help, serve, and love. 

So deeply do we care for you that we are determined to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you have become very dear to us.—1 Thessalonians 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment