Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Let Go Let God Release

There Are No Chains That Bind Me.

If I’m carrying something heavy, I may struggle to travel with it, especially for a distance. My back may hurt or my legs might buckle under the weight of my load. But when I lighten my load or set it down completely, I am able to move forward unencumbered. I feel free. This happens in my inner life as well. I may feel weighed down by too many obligations, too many things to do or think about. When I release the cares of my mind and the burdens of my heart into the care of God, when I release my worries in prayer, I feel my lightness return. I release again and again. As I let go, I deepen my relationship with God, trusting that whatever I feel called to carry, I am never alone. 

Now look, I have just released you today from the fetters on your hands … See, the whole land is before you; go wherever you think it good and right to go.—Jeremiah 40:4

No comments:

Post a Comment