Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Let Go Let God Have Faith

No matter the circumstances, I Lean Into My Faith And Believe.

In the Gospel of John, sisters Mary and Martha called upon Jesus to heal their brother Lazarus. When Jesus arrived days later, however, Lazarus had already died. Even so, Jesus prayed, “Father, I thank you for having heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I have said this for the sake of the crowd standing here, so that they may believe that you sent me” (John 11:41-42). Jesus then called Lazarus to come out of the tomb, and he did. I remember this story when I am faced with a seemingly insurmountable circumstance. I center myself, give thanks, and lean into my faith. I place my attention beyond whatever seems wrong. I align my thinking with the divine truth that underlies all things. I affirm that with God, all things are truly possible. 

Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”—John 11:40

No comments:

Post a Comment