Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

My Awareness Of Prosperity Gives Me A Peaceful Mind And Contented Heart.

Prosperity is so much more than bank balances and possessions. It includes having a comfortable home and the support of family and friends. Even having a pet’s love and companionship is a way to feel prosperous. But even if I don’t have those things, I can find abundant blessings in my relationship with God. Divine love and grace are constant reminders I am worthy and valued. Calling upon my inexhaustible spiritual gifts of faith, strength, and imagination, I trust my intuition to lead me to the best opportunities to give of myself and add to others’ prosperity so I may more richly know my own. I give thanks each day for all the ways I have been prospered and for the peace that dwells deep in my heart. 

Then your prosperity would have been like a river, and your success like the waves of the sea.—Isaiah 48:18

No comments:

Post a Comment