Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Let Grace Flow

The Grace Of God Flows To Me And Through Me.

There are so many times I was spared an outcome I feared, relieved it did not come to pass. In other instances, I have been pleasantly surprised by a resolution that surpassed my highest expectation. In both kinds of instances, I could feel the presence of divine grace. It’s a wonderful way to receive the blessings of God and know I am always divinely cared for. In the same way, the impulses I feel to ease another’s burden through forgiveness or understanding or to delight someone with help they didn’t ask for are ways God’s grace can express through me. As grateful as I am for the grace I’ve received, I am equally grateful to extend it to others. 

Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.—Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment