Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Let Go Let God On This World Day Of Prayer

In Prayer, I Claim Wholeness, Prosperity, And Peace.

No matter the worldly situations that trouble my mind or burden my heart, in the stillness and bliss of prayer, I find the peace that surpasses all understanding. I bring my healing needs to the Silence. Setting aside that which troubles me, I focus my attention on the presence and power of God. In this place of precious contemplation, I apprehend the health beyond illness, the abundance beyond lack, and the peace beyond clamor. As I touch the healing presence of God, I claim it for myself and my dear ones and all the world’s beings. Even in the midst of difficult times, I am part of life’s heartbeat, in touch with the presence of God through all life’s seasons. 

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.—Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment