Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 22, 2023

Let Go Let God With Kindness

I Am Joyously, Generously Kind.

Kindness is the language of my heart. As I go about my day, I do what I can to lighten a load, bring a smile, or give comfort to a lonely heart. My thoughts, words, and actions bless all those along my path. So often it’s the simple things that can mean the most. If I ever feel discouraged by the state of the world, I focus my attention on kindness. I feel grateful for the kindnesses others show me. I look for ways to pay those blessings forward. There are so many opportunities to touch another’s life. My heart is full with the love of God. This love flows from me as I devote myself to considerate acts of service. I pray others know this divine love of God through the kindnesses I share with them. 

She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.—Proverbs 31:26

No comments:

Post a Comment