Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

Seeing From Divine Love Within, I Forgive Others And Myself.

I remember times when I felt so relieved to be forgiven for something regrettable I had said or done. Knowing I had hurt someone’s feelings or caused them pain was difficult to bear. Receiving the gift of their forgiveness helped me move forward and forgive myself. I keep this in mind when I am hurt by the words or actions of another, especially one to whom I feel close. When they come to me with words of apology, I listen. I do not deny my pain, but I am willing to move beyond it. I may pray for the strength and grace to forgive. I see the one who hurt me as worthy of God’s love and forgiveness because they are a divine being, just as I am. I forgive and as I do, I feel light and free. 

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment