Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I Find Peace Within Every Situation.

It’s easy to imagine tranquility and see a vision of a monk, sitting beatifically on a lush green hilltop, removed from the busyness of the world. I might have envied the monk, believing the way to peace is to escape all worldly concerns. Now I understand true harmony is mine when I am centered in an awareness of my divinity, no matter where I am or what is going on. Even when I am busy or coping with change, I can find peace by bringing my attention back to God and my true nature as a spiritual being. I create stillness and connection to God even in the midst of noise and chaos. I become the light of the world each time I claim my soul’s knowing of divine harmony and accord with every earthly experience. 

May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!—Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment