Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free To Be Me.

There may have been times in my past when I felt I had to keep a part of myself hidden because I feared I would not be accepted exactly as I am. Today I leave fear behind. I am ready to live fully into my identity as a beloved child of God, expressing uniquely as me. I accept and celebrate all aspects of myself. Even as I grow and change, my divine identity is my anchor. My connection with God tells me I am worthy, deserving of all good things, opportunities to shine, and being welcomed and accepted for who I am, as I am. This awareness is the key to my freedom. I need not rely on approval from others to know I am valued and blessed. The Christ within is my true identity. I am wondrously, gloriously free. 

Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.—Psalm 118:5

No comments:

Post a Comment