Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

Divine Order Is The Truth Of My Life.

When I pray affirming divine order, I declare my belief and trust in the divine idea of order. This simple prayer has great power and efficacy, not because it makes something happen, but because it aligns my awareness with my spiritual nature. Affirming divine order lifts my awareness beyond seemingly disordered circumstances into the expanse of infinite potential and possibility. In this place of peace, agitation and anxiety fall away, and I feel the presence of God. By affirming order, I am placing myself in the flow of ideas from divine mind to my human mind to the material world. I do not try to force a resolution before its time. I cooperate with order, yielding to divine timing, trusting the right and perfect outcome is on its way. 

The crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways made smooth.—Luke 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment