Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

Peace In My Heart Is My Gift To The World.

Today I envision a peaceful world. I imagine harmony and cooperation inspiring the minds and hearts of all people. Like a lake that has been disturbed momentarily by movement, I see fear and anger dissipating, ripples fading into the distance as the surface of the water becomes still. Calm engenders calm, and peace grows. Compassion fills every heart. I begin this important work by searching within myself for simmering resentments, judgments, and unkindness. With compassion, I forgive myself, softening the hardened parts of my heart. From this place, I need not wish for peace because I bring peace. As each heart softens and opens to include all others, peace will blanket the earth. 

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment