Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Let Go Let God as Comfort

God's Peace, Love and Strength Comfort and Sustain me. 

On a crisp winter day, I choose to enjoy the comforts of a cozy bed as I wake from sleep, savor a warm mug of hot chocolate after being outside in wintry weather, and perhaps warm myself by a crackling fire in the hearth. While I appreciate these comforts, I discover my greatest comfort in knowing that, wherever I am, whatever I’m doing, God is as near to me as my next thought. I can never be separated from God. I focus on the presence of God within me. I feel this presence as peace, love, and growing understanding. In the peace and love of God, I find strength to move through all the seasons of my life. I know that, while challenges come to pass, God’s presence in me abides. God’s peace, love, and strength comfort and sustain me.

Protect me, O God, for in you I take refuge.—Psalm 16:1

No comments:

Post a Comment