Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 20, 2020

Let Go Let God through Character

I Express the Christ within through my Character. 

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. declared, “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” How do I compare? I choose to be steadfast in my beliefs whether my life is peaceful and happy or filled with trials. I know that there is a divine spirit within me that can deftly handle any challenge. Therefore, my strong, unwavering faith shows forth through my character no matter what is happening. My commitment to fully express my spiritual nature inspires those around me. I display the very best of myself through my character. It is easy for me to let my light shine when I stay connected to God’s light within me.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.—Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment