Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 3, 2020

Let Go Let God with Intention

My Intentions Set the Course for an Amazing Life. 

As I step more fully into this new year, I am reminded that my intentions create a powerful blueprint for my life. With a clear mind and open heart, I move forward boldly and with zeal into this new beginning, eager to connect with friends and family, reach my personal goals, and serve others. Anytime I feel unclear about a situation that arises, I pause and ask myself, What am I trying to express more fully in my life at this time? As I turn within, I draw upon the divine ideas that are my life’s foundation. As I shift patterns of thought and set powerful intentions, divine ideas help me create a powerful new map for my life. The wisdom of God guides me, and my positive future draws me forward into an amazing life! 

You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways.—Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment