Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 10, 2020

Let Go Let God be Aware of Prosperity

I am Blessed with an Awareness of Abundant Supply. 

Sometimes my thoughts of lack about the amount of money, time, health, or friends I have leave me feeling anxious or sad. If I despair, I take time to pause, be still, and breathe. As I inhale, I affirm divine life, divine substance, and divine ideas. Exhaling, I release feelings of fear. With ease and grace, I relax my body and feel anxiety fall away. In silence, I discover a Truth beyond thought: In all things, God is. As I return to my activities, I realize that I am part of an abundant universe. As God is at the center of me, I can confidently claim all substance and all sufficiency. I have been richly blessed with the creative power of the Infinite. I am prosperous!

“I have heard the complaining of the Israelites; say to them, ‘At twilight you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall have your fill of bread; then you shall know that I am the Lord your God.’”—Exodus 16:12

No comments:

Post a Comment