Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Let Go Let God as Limitless Energy

I am Filled with Limitless Energy. 

The life of God flows freely through me. With it comes all the energy necessary to do whatever I need or want to do. How I choose to use my energy is up to me. I choose to direct my energy only in ways that are empowering. It is important for me to always be aware of my thoughts. Am I wasting time and precious energy worrying and wondering What if? My negative thinking saps the energy I could be using for positive, creative, and constructive endeavors. I recall Eleanor Roosevelt’s words, “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” I commit to taking my heart’s desires and using my energy to create concrete action plans. As I move forward with confidence, I energetically pursue those plans in my life.

For this I toil and struggle with all the energy that he powerfully inspires within me.—Colossians 1:29

No comments:

Post a Comment