Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 24, 2020

Let Go Let God be in Balance

My Mind, Body, and Spirit are in Balance. 

Balance is the key to living a whole, happy, and complete life. Every day I seek balance between work and family, between worldly responsibilities and relaxation. However, there are times I feel pulled in different directions at the same time. As I stop and focus, as I breathe into the moment, I am able to weigh my options and move forward mindfully and with intention. I affirm that my mind, body, and spirit are in synchrony with one another, and I realize that I am a whole and complete being. I create stability and order in my life by spending time meditating, enjoying family and friends, and participating in sports or hobbies. I find the beauty and symmetry in each moment.

Is not my house like this with God? For he has made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things and secure.—2 Samuel 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment