Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Let Go Let God in Faith

Filled with Positive Expectation, I Expect Only Good. 

Eric Butterworth writes in Spiritual Economics: “You do not receive what you want; you do not receive what you pray for, not even what you say you have faith in. You will always receive what you actually expect.” Each morning, even when clouds cover the sky, I expect the sun to rise. When I drift off to sleep, I expect to awaken refreshed. When I express the desires of my heart in prayer, are my expectations limited or do I expect only good? As I pray, if I discover a thought of lack or limitation, I remember that I am a living expression of God, heir to all that God is. I release the limiting thought gently and without judgment. Freed from thoughts of limitation, I expect only good. And my good comes to me.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment