Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Let Go Let God Surrender in Joy

My Perfect Life is Unfolding Before me. 

Just as a seed grows upward and outward into a great tree, there is a divine pattern that is growing into its perfect expression within me. As I recognize and bless this perfect design, I harmonize myself with my inner unfoldment. I release attachments to outcomes, trusting my intuition and awakening to feelings of peace that arise from deep within me. As I relax and give myself completely to my highest expression, I am led to the best methods for my life’s unfoldment. Surrendering in joy, I effortlessly draw to myself all who can help me and all whom I can serve. My path ahead is clear and straight. The right timing and the right situations are now being made clear to me as I move forward in peace. My heart grows lighter as I let go and trust.

I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.—Psalm 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment