Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Strength

I Find my Source of Strength Within. 

My strength comes from knowing that I am one with God and trusting the source of strength within me. Jesus taught that one who does not have faith in God will be easily knocked down like a house built upon the sand. One who has faith is akin to a house built upon a strong foundation of rock, able to withstand whatever comes its way. This foundation of strength supports me in moments when I feel weak or insecure. I close my eyes and imagine myself standing on a strong, solid rock. I connect with the ground beneath me and notice how it holds me up and sustains me. I draw God’s all-powerful nature up through me, and I bring forth my reserves of strength from within.

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.”—Matthew 7:24

No comments:

Post a Comment