Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive

The Healing Power of Forgiveness is Mine. 

The act of forgiveness can be a powerful one. Surely Jesus was aware of this when he chose to forgive those who persecuted or wronged him. Forgiveness is an act of looking beyond the behavior of another and seeing a child of God. It does not mean condoning an action or behavior; instead it provides the opportunity to release negative thoughts or feelings and find the strength to move forward. It is important for me to forgive myself as well for I, too, am a child of God. If I have acted in a manner that I regret, I forgive myself, learn from my mistake, and move forward. By forgiving, I am following the teaching of Jesus. I look ahead instead of behind, and I am at peace.

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment