Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Let Go Let God as Inner Peace



Inner Peace Brings me Strength, Calm, and Clarity. 

Like the soft glow of a candle, God’s peace shines forth from the center of my being. This peace is part of my spiritual inheritance, always ready to be called into expression, no matter what is happening around me. Divine peace comes through me rather than to me as I remember that I am God’s living expression, created in God’s image and likeness. To lay hold of God’s peace, I need only be willing to let go of anything that blocks it. My willingness allows my power of elimination to work through me as I release all thoughts of limitation, unforgiveness, lack, and fear. My energy continues to grow more and more peaceful and focused as I release each of my limiting thoughts. I become centered in the pure peace of God.

He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!”—Mark 4:39

No comments:

Post a Comment