Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Let Go Let God Open to Creativity

I am Inspired by the Spirit of God. 

Divine, creative ideas are only a thought away! To know the mind of God as my own, I must open and lift up my own mind and find my connection there. I build a bridge between this outer world of form and the inner world of Spirit with a single thought of willingness. I quietly affirm I am willing and allow divine ideas to flow into me through this expanded awareness. As I feel and know my growing receptivity, I become the channel through which I receive creative inspiration. This inspiration fills my consciousness, and I magnetize to myself all the spiritual qualities of creative imagination and genius. Original, bold ideas come forth with ease, as I welcome the flowing energy of imagination within me.

Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment