Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

As I Pray, I am a Force for Healing. 

One of the most valuable things that I can do for another person is to reach out in prayer. Each time I pray for others, I envision the highest good unfolding as I hold thoughts of peace, health, and prosperity. When even more people join together in prayer, we are building a powerful spiritual connection that uplifts, blesses, and heals. Jesus spoke of this strength in numbers when he called on people to join together in alignment with the higher power that he was expressing. When I pray for others, I am sharing some of my energy and my heart as I join with them in the spirit of radiant oneness. An aspect of my being connects in harmony with theirs. In this shared consciousness of prayer, I increase my awareness that all things are possible.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.—Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment