Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 27, 2020

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am Safe and Secure in the Presence of God. 

“Let the little children come to me.” These words ring true for me as I remember that I am a child of God and one with the Christ presence. This presence is within and around me, guiding my path and helping me overcome any obstacles I may encounter. Attuned to this presence, I am fully aware of my surroundings. I walk a path of safety and security, knowing that the Christ presence lights my way. Before choosing an undertaking or making a plan, I open to the Christ presence within. I receive intuitive guidance for the path I am to take, and I am protected every step of the way. I fully open my heart to the indwelling Christ presence and know that all is truly well.

Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.—Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment