Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Provide Power

I Claim my Divine Power. 

If I am tempted to rely upon only my limited personal power to navigate a challenge in my life, I pause to think what it would be like to change a tire by relying solely on muscle power to lift the car. It just would not work, nor would it be wise or safe. However, if I use the right tool to raise the car or call upon others for help, the task becomes easier. Yet do I sometimes confront a troubling situation by using my limited human power instead of relying on my divine power that I can call upon through prayer? The power of God that is within me is an inexhaustible resource, and I use it to surmount and overcome all of life’s challenges. I trust and rely upon my divine power to meet life’s obstacles with calm and confidence.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power.—Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment