Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for World Peace

I Pray for Peace in the Minds and Hearts of all Beings. 

World peace begins with me. Before I pray for peace in the world, I first center myself and align my mind and heart with the presence of God. Like a still, placid lake, this peaceful presence rests quietly and is available whenever I need it. As I ease in, my mind becomes quiet, my body stills, and I feel a deep sense of peace. I breathe in deeply, melting the tension in my body and dissolving the worries in my mind. From this calm place, I imagine the hearts and minds of all people reflecting the same way, shimmering like sunlight on the water’s surface. I visualize this peace shining out from each individual and spreading throughout the world, softening all hearts. I affirm peace within, and peace increases in the world.

Let them turn away from evil and do good; let them seek peace and pursue it.—1 Peter 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment