Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Let Go Let God Focus on Healing

I Focus my Thoughts on Health. 

When faced with a health challenge, I may be tempted to keep my thinking focused on what might be wrong with my body, but keeping my thoughts and feelings focused on disease keeps my attention focused on illness, not wellness. I can make a new choice. While caring for my body with proper exercise, rest, and nutrition, I focus my attention on those parts of my body that do feel well. From there, I feel gratitude for the healing thoughts that are filling my mind and inspiring me, crowding out all thoughts of illness or dysfunction. As a spiritual being, I know that wholeness is my divine nature, and I gratefully welcome my healing. Today I think health-producing thoughts and speak words of healing into being.

I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the Lord sustains me.—Psalm 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment