Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Persevere

I Create Joy in the Journey and Peace in the Process. 

Learning to walk, a toddler will stumble and fall countless times. With patience and determination and no self-reproach, they simply pick themselves up and try again until they succeed. Many even seem to revel in the opportunity to go again, gaining confidence and enjoying each new try. I choose to embrace this beginner’s mindset. There is no judgment or self-condemnation in what I may feel are failed attempts, simply a purposeful patience brought to every effort I make. When I let myself fall in love with each step, I create joy in the journey and peace in the process. The result may be different than what I had planned, but I trust the Divine is in the details and the best outcome will be revealed.

So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvesttime, if we do not give up.—Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment