Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Let Go Let God with Grace

The Grace of God is mine. 

When I think of grace, I may think of an allowance of blessings or a force outside myself bestowing upon me the ability to endure life’s challenges through supernatural power. Today my understanding of grace evolves. I realize I live, move, and have my being within God. I am energized in every cell of my body. Lack of awareness of my spiritual nature may keep me from knowing grace. I awaken my awareness by breathing deeply and feeling my inner power. Calling to mind a current challenge, I feel a wave of grace washing over any worries I may have about the outcome. Immersed in grace, I envision my concerns dissolving and perfect outcomes assured. I have faith that grace is alive in me, and I am at peace.

May grace and peace be yours in abundance in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.—2 Peter 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment