Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Let Go Let God Give Thanks For Adventure

My Desire For Adventure Is Divinely Inspired.

The world is a wide and wondrous place. There is so much to discover and explore, and I welcome new experiences with an attitude of adventure. If that feels difficult, if boldness does not come naturally to me, I remind myself that God is with and within me, and my call to adventure is divinely inspired. I give myself permission to start small, maybe by taking a short trip or embarking on a course of learning to master a new skill. With each new adventure, my life gets a little bigger and I grow in confidence. My life is what I make of it. In faith and with trust in God, I leave my comfort zone behind. I give thanks for the adventures that await me.

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.—Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment