Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Let Go Let God Express Healing

My Thoughts, Words, and Actions Affirm Wholeness.

Wholeness is my true nature. Even if I am facing a health challenge, divine life is active in every cell of my body. Knowing this truth, I hold healing thoughts and speak life-affirming words. While making sure to give my body the rest, nourishment, and care that will help it heal, I refuse to allow thoughts of sickness or weakness to grow in my consciousness. I seek support among friends and family who share my belief in wholeness. As I have been supported, I offer my support. I feel honored when I am asked for healing prayer. I look beyond the appearance of illness, and with faith-filled vision, I behold and affirm the wholeness that is seeking to express more completely in the lives of those for whom I pray.

When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had been there a long time, he said to him, “Do you want to be made well?”—John 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment